Monday, February 1, 2010

I have no idea if I wrote this. I think I did. I don't necessarily agree with it anymore, which perfectly illustrates the final point. But I think it is beautiful.



"It is perfectly human to be crazy. Why do we strive towards perfection when man is flawed, or perfectly imperfect? Isn’t this like a circle striving to be rectangular? Wouldn’t it be better and more truthful for a circle instead to know clearly its limits; the curves to embrace and the circular logic to be wary of? The racecar thrives in controlled ellipses, but the branch will snap with too much bent weight.

Maybe we say things to test whether we mean them. Are we allowed room or leniency to test the weight of such experiments? Please don’t believe what I say right now. I’m just trying it out to feel how it sounds in the air. Just go along with it for a while, I may change my mind again." 

No comments:

Post a Comment